[SOA] Photos needed for Joint SOA/ MAC conference

Judy Wiener wiener.3 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:50:23 EDT 2006

Hello Fellow Ohio Archivists!

As you may know, SOA and MAC will hold a joint Spring meeting in Columbus in
2007. A publicity push will soon start for this event and members of the
Local Arrangement Committee are calling on all shops to provide images that
show off Ohio's treasurers.

The theme for this year's conference is "Brain Food" celebrating the fact
that Columbus is well known for its culinary inventions and the fact that
the Spring Conference is nourishing for one's mind.  Images can be but are
not required to match the theme of the conference.

If interested in showing off your institution's images, please contact LAC
co-chair, Judith Wiener, via e-mail ASAP. Our first deadline for a
newsletter article is August 10. Please also let me know if there are any
questions.

Thank you for helping us show off all Ohio has to offer!

Judith Wiener

Judith A. Wiener, MA, MLIS

Head Curator

Assistant Professor