[SOA] MAC/SOA 2007 Call For Sessions

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Wed Sep 20 17:05:45 EDT 2006

All,

Just a reminder that session/paper proposals for the 2007 joint MAC/SOA
meeting are due by noon tomorrow, Sep. 21. (Please note the slight
extension since I am late getting the reminder out.) Sessions can be
submitted online at: http://www.ohioarchivists.org/2007/proposals.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Angela

Angela O'Neal

SOA Vice-President

MAC/SOA 2007 Program Committee Co-Chair

614) 297-2576

The deadline for submitting paper and session proposals for the joint
Midwest Archives Conference/Society of Ohio Archivists meeting at
Columbus, Ohio is September 20.  The meeting will be May 2-5, 2007.
Persons wishing to submit proposals are encouraged to use the online
submission form:

http://www.ohioarchivists.org/2007/proposals.html

Anyone with submissions or questions is welcome to contact the Program
Committee co-chairs below.

Angela O'Neal, Co-Chair
MAC Program Committee, SOA Vice-President
Ohio Historical Society
614-297-2576
aoneal at ohiohistory.org

or