[SOA] CANCELED: OHIODIG Meeting Tuesday, Feb 13

Janet Carleton carleton at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 12 12:02:40 EST 2007

Hi all,

Due to the winter weather moving in we are canceling Tuesday's meeting.  We
won't reschedule the Winter meeting, rather Laurie will plan to present at
a future regularly-scheduled OHIODIG meeting.  I was really looking forward
to Laurie's talk too!

best, janet
OHIODIG Coordinator
http://www.ohiodig.org/

WINTER  MEETING Tuesday, February 13, 11:15am-1pm.

Working title: Business Planning and Sustainability for Digital Projects

Speaker: Laurie Gemmill, OCLC

Host: Laurie Gemmill, RSVP to Laurie_Gemmill at oclc.org, by Tuesday, February 6.

Lunch: Brown bag or purchase from Cafe on site (cash only)

Site: Kilgour Building, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc., 6565
Frantz Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017-3395

Directions: http://www.oclc.org/about/headquarters/maps/campus.htm

   Janet M. Carleton - <carleton at ohio.edu> - 740/597-2527
Digital Initiatives Coordinator / Women's Studies Bibliographer
      Alden 235A, Ohio University Libraries, Athens, Ohio
              < http://www.library.ohiou.edu/>