[SOA] silent auction items

Brownlee, Kimberly Hieronimus KBrownl at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Thu Apr 24 10:22:59 EDT 2008

Hello all:

I am writing today to ask you to donate items from your institutions
that we can sell in the silent auction at our SOA meeting next month.
As you may know, all proceeds from the auction go to student
scholarships.  We are looking for all kinds of items, and anything that
you might be able to offer will be appreciated.

If you are able to help, please send your items to me at the address
below.

Kimberly Brownlee

Manuscripts Librarian and Assistant University Archivist

Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections

Carlson Library, Mail Stop #509

University of Toledo

2801 W. Bancroft St.

Toledo, OH  43606