[SOA] MAC Presidents' Award nomination

George Bain bain at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 18 14:35:01 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,
It will be time early in the new year to submit nominations for the 2010
MAC Presidents' Award. My purpose for writing now is to ask for suggestions
for nominees from Ohio. Do you have any suggestions? The Margaret Clark
Morgan Foundation, nominated by the University of Akron, was a recipient
last year! As the Ohio representative on the committee I would be happy to
work with you.

The MAC Presidents' Award was established to recognize significant
contributions to the archival profession by individuals, institutions, and
organizations not directly involved in archival work but knowledgeable
about its purpose and value. For more information and a list of previous
recipients, go to
http://www.midwestarchives.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=92956&orgId=midwestarc.

I hope to be hearing from you by the first full week of January. Thanks.
And a happy holiday season to you all.
George Bain