[SOA] Draft of the SOA Strategic Plan for review and comment

George Bain bain at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:12:57 EDT 2009

Two items:
On Glen's point I agree; I was thinking of the Ohio Council of Social
Studies and the Ohio Academy of History as group to be specified but
NARA-Chicago is an excellent one.

I apologize for missing the discussion last year but on Goal 3-A I would
suggest including a small Roman numeral for maintaining and expanding
the  SOA web site and what it offers and the connections it can make for
and with folks outside and inside the profession.
George Bain