[SOA] Ohio Library Support Staff Institute - Registration is Open

OLSSI Chair olssi.chair at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:58:35 EDT 2010

*Registration for the Ninth Annual*

*Ohio Library Support Staff Institute*

*is now OPEN!*

*OLSSI  2010:  **Libraries ROCK !!!*

*July 25 – 27, 2010 @ Baldwin-Wallace College*

In *Berea, Ohio*, just outside of Cleveland

*OLSSI will once again offer a comprehensive curriculum of classes for
library support staff.  Outstanding classes, programs and lectures, along
with evening entertainment & activities!*

* Times have never been tougher (and budgets never tighter) for libraries
than now.  And so OLSSI has worked

hard to keep the same registration price for nine consecutive years,
$225.00.  But register before May 1st and you get our Early Bird
registration rate of only $200.00!

You’ll get two nights lodging, two days of classes, three days of fun, a
t-shirt, tote bag, a Sunday Meet & Greet before dinner, and nightly
entertainment, all for only $200.00!

* To help further, we are offering 3 full scholarships this year to
first-time attendees!

* You can find scholarship information, Class Descriptions, and the
printable Registration Form at:

*http://OLSSIregistration.weebly.com/*<http://olssiregistration.weebly.com/>
 & *www.OLSSI.org* <http://www.olssi.org/>

* You’ll also find our first-ever Online Registration Form courtesy of SWON
Libraries, at:

*http://www.swonlibraries.org/php/viewevent.php?id=1904*<http://www.swonlibraries.org/php/viewevent.php?id=1904>

You’ll be able to call and pay by credit card, and soon online and with
PayPal !

We have some of the best instructors from all over Ohio, and with a
rock-n-roll music theme, this will be the best library event EVER !  Oh, and
did we mention our Grand Prize?  This year, we’re giving away an

*Amazon Kindle !*

*So come and be a part of the fun and learning that is **OLSSI 2010* *!*

*S**EE YOU THERE !!!*

Scholarship Contest: March 15 –April 23

Early Bird Registration ($200): April 1 – May 1

Regular Registration ($225): May 2 –July 6

OLSSI 2010: July 25 – 27, 2010