[SOA] "Preserving Our Cultural Heritage"--LAST CHANCE to register!

Toni Vanden Bos toni.vandenbos at wright.edu
Fri Apr 23 14:55:05 EDT 2010

The FREE "Preserving Our Cultural Heritage" session, developed by the
Intermuseum Conservation Association and the Ohio Preservation Council,
is in danger of being canceled due to low response.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to
Nicole Hayes ( nhayes at ica-artconservation.org ).

**Location:**
Washington-Centerville Public Library
111 W. Spring Valley Road
Centerville, OH 45458

**Date:***
*May 3, 2010 7PM-8:30PM

The Intermuseum Conservation Association
<http://www.ica-artconservation.org/> and the Ohio Preservation Council
<http://opc.ohionet.org/>

jointly developed this free statewide preservation outreach initiative.
The inaugural session was held in late 2008 at Stan Hywet Hall in Akron
and the 2009 session was presented at Bowling Green State University.

*Topics covered will include:* a definition of preservation; the
difference between preservation and conservation; appropriate types of
supplies; disaster preparedness; print and online resources; and
strategies for preservation fundraising. This program is **free and open
to the public**.

Please RSVP *as soon as possible* to ICA Director of
Education Nicole Hayes at nhayes at ica-artconservation.org

For additional information about the ICA, please visit our website
at http://www.ica-artconservation.org/ .

or become a fan on our new Facebook page
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Intermuseum-Conservation-Association/115017542950

Nicole M. Hayes

Director of Education and External Relations

Intermuseum Conservation Association

2915 Detroit Avenue

Cleveland, OH 44113

t: 216.658.8700 f: 216.658.8709

www.ica-artconservation.org <http://www.ica-artconservation.org>

icaamerica's oldest regional art conservation center