[SOA] SOA Merit Award Nominations sought

Christine Engels CEngels at cincymuseum.org
Mon Feb 22 11:09:55 EST 2010

Do you know of an individual or organization in Ohio that is doing a
remarkable job of preserving and making their records available? Or
perhaps they are networking with allied professionals in innovative
ways, formulating new standards or creating public programs worthy of
recognition.

The Society of Ohio Archivists' Merit Award is given to individuals or
organizations that have by excellence in deeds, actions, or initiatives
improved the state of archives in Ohio over the past year. Past
recipients are listed here
http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/soa/index.php?title=Merit_Award

The award will be presented at the Society of Ohio Archivists Annual
Meeting on Friday, April 9, 2010 at the Conference Center at OCLC
(http://www.oclc.org/us/en/conferencecenter/default.htm) in Dublin,
Ohio.

Please send nominations and a brief description of their work to:

Christine Schmid Engels

Cengels at cincymuseum.org

513-287-7066

Cincinnati Museum Center

1301 Western Ave.

Cincinnati, OH 45203

Christine Schmid Engels

Assistant Archivist

Cincinnati Museum Center

1301 Western Avenue

Cincinnati, OH 45203

513-287-7066

http://www.cincymuseum.org/

http://library.cincymuseum.org/

Our latest exhibit, GOLD, will take you from the fires of the earth to the rings on our fingers. Come see what it's all about. Also, showing in the OMNIMAX, see Under the Sea. No snorkel or fins required!