[SOA] Archives Month Poster Themes

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Thu Jul 29 13:38:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

The Archives Month poster committee has been discussing potential themes
for this years poster.  Two themes that have been suggested are:

*	Music
*	Science

These are broad themes, many different types of archives have
collections that support them, and we are not aware that we have done
them before.  Please let us know by Monday, August 1 what your
preference is.  I will let you know when the theme is decided and then
we will begin accepting images.  We hope to have images from a group of
representative institutions.

Thank You,
The Poster Committee

Lisa Wood
Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager
Ohio Historical Society
614-297-2544

                 Ohio Historical Society
Celebrating 125 years of serving Ohioans.