[SOA] Have images for Archives Week poster?

Bain, George bain at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 1 16:32:32 EDT 2011

Dear Archival Colleagues,
The SOA Archives Month Committee has chosen a theme for Ohio Archives Month, 2011 (October). The theme is "Buckeyes in the Civil War."

We are now wanting to develop a poster for this year PDQ, as it is somewhat late so we have a short turn-around time but we're aiming to do it.

So, do you have an image (or two or three)--in digital form--that are good candidates for the poster? Please submit these by Wednesday, August 10 to Jillian Carney <jcarney at ohiohistory.org>. At this point a low res. file is fine. We hope to be hearing from you.

And please start making plans for an exhibit, open house or lecture  for Archives Month in your neighborhood. Thanks.
George Bain, SOA Archives Month Committee chair