[SOA] Questions about Archivists' Toolkit

Rachel Bilokonsky rbilokonsky1 at udayton.edu
Tue Dec 6 09:01:39 EST 2011

Dear Ohio archivists:

I am interested to know if there are institutions within Ohio currently
using Archivists' Toolkit. We are considering implementing AT at the
University of Dayton and have two questions:

   1. Is anyone aware of hosting solutions available for academic
   institutions located in Ohio?

   1. We would like to speak to two or three institutions that have been
   using Archivists’ Toolkit for a couple of years. Specifically, we’d like to
   ask questions of both archivists and IT staff from institutions that have
   experience with:

a. initial AT installation and customization,

b. periodic software upgrades,

c. routine use of AT, and

d. multiple repositories within an institution sharing one AT database.

For those who are currently using AT, if you are willing to answer
questions about your experience, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Rachel

*Rachel Bilokonsky, CA*
University Archivist