[SOA] Lloyd Library and Museum Archives - Temporary Closing

Anna Heran AHeran at lloydlibrary.org
Wed Dec 14 11:09:24 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The Lloyd Library and Museum Archives will be closed beginning December
19, 2011 for about 3 weeks while we have a unit of compact shelving
installed to make more room for our growing collections.

Thank you for your time in reading this notice.

Anna K Heran

Chief Archivist/Exhibits, Education, and Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513/721-3707

archivist at lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life/

Because the Past is the Path to the Future