[SOA] Deadlines for MAC Newsletters - let's have some Ohio news

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 5 17:05:51 EDT 2011

Fellow Ohio archives folks,

The Oct issue of the MAC Newsletter just came out, and not ONE spec of news from Ohio. I know y'all are doing things!

I hope we can have some Ohio info in the next MAC Newsletter. It would go into News of the Midwest, in the Ohio section, and be 1-2 paragraphs. A photo can accompany the text. The contact is Troy Eller at troy.eller at wayne.edu.

Deadlines for MAC Newsletters:
January issue: November 10
April issue: February 10
July issue: May 10
October issue: August 10

Go Ohio Archives!

best, janet

______________________________
OHIO UNIVERSITY
Libraries

Janet Carleton
Digital Initiatives Coordinator

Alden 322
Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
740.597.2527
carleton at ohio.edu
http://media.library.ohiou.edu

The best student-centered learning experience in America