[SOA] 2012 Archives Month Poster

Jillian Carney jcarney at ohiohistory.org
Wed May 2 16:05:35 EDT 2012

Dear Archival Colleagues,

The SOA Archives Month Committee has chosen a theme for Ohio Archives
Month, 2012 (October). The theme is "The Peoples of Ohio."  We are
looking for images that represent the ethnic cultural, economic, social,
and religious diversity of Ohioans.  If your organization has an image
(or two or three)--in digital form--that are good candidates for the
poster, please submit a low resolution file by Friday, June 2, 2012 to
Jillian Carney at jcarney at ohiohistory.org.  If your image is selected
for the poster we will request a high resolution .tiff file.

We hope to be hearing from you!

Thank you,

SOA Archives Month Committee