[SOA] Instruction Opportunity - ILEAD USA

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 31 13:47:06 EDT 2012

If you have tech/social media/project management skills, this opportunity may appeal to you. It's an IMLS-funded multi-state collaborative project. In Ohio, it's run through the State Library. The list of sessions held elsewhere is at the bottom to give you an idea of the sorts of things they'd like to see. The document on this page is helpful too http://www.webjunction.org/documents/illinois/instructor-information.html.

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Ohio University Libraries | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | carleton at ohio.edu | 740-597-2527 | http://media.library.ohiou.edu/