[SOA] MAC Proposal

Jeremy Feador jfeador at bw.edu
Wed Aug 21 08:59:36 EDT 2013

Hello SOA,

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in crafting a proposal for a session at MAC.

The background of what I am looking to do is as follows: I have been working on an oral history project for the last two years and have had to find creative ways to accomplish our goals because of our budget. (The theme of MAC 2014 has to do with archival work on a small budget and the ways we find solutions to this problem.)

Therefore, I am aiming on a proposal along the lines of: Oral History on a shoestring budget/technology in the archives on a budget/utilizing resources for an archives project/University-College archives and creative solutions.

Those are just a few of the ideas. I don't have anything too narrow yet and I figure I would wait until I get a few responses to see what would be a good, narrow focus.

If any of those ideas interest you, please email me and we can discuss further. If you have an idea that I missed, I'd be interested in listening!

Thanks!

Jeremy Feador
University Archivist
Ritter Library