[SOA] Request for images for 2013 Archives Month poster--soon!

Bain, George bain at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 18:35:36 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,
The SOA Archives Month Committee is seeking images for the 2013 Archives Month in Ohio poster.

This year's theme is "Disasters in Ohio." Does your archival center have a good candidate? The committee has decided to include only one image in the poster this year. But we are inviting you to submit up to three pertinent images as candidates. The image to be used in the poster will be selected through a  competitive process utilizing a Survey Monkey instrument.

This will be a quick decision, with voting to conclude by the end of March. Consequently, you must submit entries to Angela O'Neal (aoneal at ohiohistory.org) by 11:59 P.M. on Wednesday, March 13. So do not hesitate! We look forward to seeing your submissions.
George Bain, chair, SOA Archives Month Committee