[SOA] SOA Spring Conference Committee 2015

Maggard Reller, Suzanne (maggarsm) maggarsm at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:12:33 EDT 2014

Colleagues,
We are getting ready to gear up for planning for SOA's Spring Conference 2015!  Kristin Rodgers of the Medical Heritage Center at OSU and Suzanne Maggard Reller of the University of Cincinnati will be serving as the committee's co-chairs this year.

We are looking for energetic and creative people to come up with new ideas and help us make next year's conference better than ever!     If you are interested in serving on the planning committee for the Spring Conference or having any questions about serving, please contact one of the co-chairs at Suzanne.maggard at uc.edu<mailto:Suzanne.maggard at uc.edu> or Kristin.rodgers at osumc.edu<mailto:Kristin.rodgers at osumc.edu>  by Monday August 25.

Thanks!

Suzanne Maggard Reller
Reference/Collections Librarian
Archives and Rare Books Library