[SOA] SOA Annual Meeting - Silent auction materials sought

Jillian Carney jcarney at ohiohistory.org
Thu Feb 6 11:56:14 EST 2014

Good morning!

The Society of Ohio Archivists is seeking donations from organizations to our silent auction program. This year's silent auction will be held during the annual spring meeting on May 16, 2013 at OCLC in Dublin, Ohio. All proceeds benefit the SOA student scholarship program. Donors will be recognized in the meeting program as well as with the item(s) on the Silent Auction table.  We sincerely appreciate your support of the Society of Ohio Archivists.

Please contact Katy Klettlinger or Jillian Carney if your organization can make a donation to this worthy fundraiser.

Contact Information:

Katy L. W. Klettlinger, CA
Records Manager
Licking County Records & Archives
Physical/Shipping Address: 39 South Buena St.
Mailing/Billing Address:  20 South 2nd St.
Newark, OH 43055
Phone: 740-670-5121
Fax: 740-670-5124
kklettlinger at lcounty.com<mailto:kklettlinger at lcounty.com>