[SOA] Register now: Colloquium on Special Collections in Libraries

Melissa A. Hubbard mxh597 at case.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:11:11 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am writing to let you know that registration is now open for the upcoming colloquium on Special Collections in Libraries, “Acknowledging the Past, Forging the Future.” The early bird registration fee is $180. Information about the program and local arrangements can be found here: http://library.case.edu/ksl/collections/special/colloquium/.

The colloquium is being held at Case Western Reserve University on October 21 and 22. We have a very exciting program planned, and I hope to see many of you there! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Melissa Hubbard

--
Melissa A. Hubbard