[SOA] FW: In Good Faith - IMLS grant project

Wiener, Judith Judith.Wiener at osumc.edu
Wed Mar 19 14:30:08 EDT 2014

Forwarded to the list upon request.

Greetings - As a member of the In Good Faith Project, I want to share with you the press release that was recently released. We would appreciate it, If you could post this information on your organization's website or share it with you members via a listserv.  The project is directed to small theological and religious studies libraries and archives to assess what their needs are.  It is a very timely project and will lead to other initiatives to serve these repositories.

For further information contact Miguel Figueroa at ATLA.

Thank you for posting this information promptly.

Malachy McCarthy
Province Archivist

Claretian Missionaries Archives USA
205 West Monroe St,  Suite 210