[SOA] Open position at Cincinnati Museum Center for posting

David Howard DHoward at cincymuseum.org
Wed Mar 26 11:58:30 EDT 2014

Cincinnati Museum Center has an opening for a Curator of Photographs and Prints that we are interested in getting out to your members.  (job description attached with instructions for applying).  It is currently on our website at cincymuseum.org, under the jobs title at the bottom of the page.

Please let me know what process we need to follow to get the opening out to your members.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

David

David Howard
Director of Human Resources
513-287-7009
Fax: 513- 287-7079
dhoward at cincymuseum.org

Cincinnati Museum Center
1301 Western Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45203

National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
50 East Freedom Way
Cincinnati, Ohio  45202

Support joyful inspiration each and every day with a gift to Cincinnati Museum Center! Together, we can help learning spring to life.  To donate now, copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.cincymuseum.org/support/annual