[SOA] FW: New OhioDIG Calendar

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed May 7 10:29:32 EDT 2014

A great resource for those looking for info on local and regional dates to do with digitization/digital preservation.

BTW, you can subscribe to the low volume OhioDIG Listserv at http://ohiodig.org/listserv.html

best, janet
Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | OHIO University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu | http://media.library.ohiou.edu | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital  | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/