[SOA] December ATAP Ohio meeting (American Theatre Archive Project)

Eleanor Blackman exo2 at case.edu
Fri Dec 4 11:20:40 EST 2015

Just a reminder that the December ATAP-Ohio meeting is on 12/16/15 from
4-5pm at the Hanna conference center in the Playhouse Square complex in
Cleveland.  Our team mate Ruth Flannery is able to reserve this room for us
and is able to answer questions about travel to and parking for this
facility.  Her contact is rafohio at aol.com.

The agenda for this meeting is simple:

Introductions

Results of mass mailing

Proposal for additional 2016 goals

Discuss how we broadcast activities/meetings in 2016

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Nora Blackman

ATAP Ohio page: http://americantheatrearchiveproject.org/ohio

--
Eleanor Blackman <exo2 at case.edu>, M.A., C.A.