[SOA] Archivist position, Cincinnati

Christine Engels CEngels at cincymuseum.org
Tue Mar 31 11:24:05 EDT 2015

Please direct any questions to Regina M. Hartman.

The Elizabeth Gamble Deaconess Home Association is continuing the  grant at least through June of 2016 to fund an independent contractor for the purpose of assembling an archive of all historic materials related to The Christ Hospital, the Association and the Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences.  We are in the process of developing a centralized record of this historic information, creating storage and circulation policies as well as establishing an ongoing program for archive management.

Interested parties can read the job overview and apply here:  https://employment.thechristhospital.com/recruit/Login/Candidate.htm?vn=200<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=8Lma1RAFHPWqELcJZImdLPcIbPkobrcbuXFNzKup5A&s=675&u=https%3a%2f%2femployment%2ethechristhospital%2ecom%2frecruit%2fLogin%2fCandidate%2ehtm%3fvn%3d200>  We are looking for someone with an MSLS or MLIS with archival experience.  Please contact me if you have any questions, and thank you for your help!

Regina

Regina M. Hartman
Manager, James N. Gamble Library
The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences
The Christ Hospital Health Network
2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
513-585-2773   Office
513-585-4353   Fax
Regina.Hartman at TheChristHospital.com<mailto:Regina.Hartman at TheChristHospital.com>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D06BA3.9A07AD20]

Thank you to the voters of Hamilton County for your support of Union Terminal! Visit www.cincymuseum.org to know more about exhibits and programs.