[SOA] "I Found it in the Archives" Contest Voting Begins Today!

Connie Conner CConner at ohiohistory.org
Mon Aug 15 15:56:06 EDT 2016

It's time to vote for the best essay submitted by our three winners from participating archives in the Society of Ohio Archivists' 2016 "I Found it in the Archives" contest:

Lucy Cipinko, Oberlin College Archives/Oberlin Heritage Center
Allan Hogue, Greene County Archives
Dave McWhorter, Clark County Historical Society

Spread the word!  Voting starts today and ends on August 29 at http://www.ohioarchivists.org/archives_month/i-found-it-in-the-archives-contest-entries/.  The winner will be invited to the SOA/OHLA Fall Meeting to be honored and speak about his or her experience in the archives.

Connie Conner | Government Records Archivist
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2573 | f. 614.297.2546  | cconner at ohiohistory.org<mailto:cconner at ohiohistory.org>

[ohio history facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ohiohistoricalsociety> [ohio history twitter] <https://twitter.com/ohiohistory>
The Ohio History Connection's mission<https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us> is to spark discovery of Ohio's stories. Embrace the present, share the past and transform the future.