[SOA] Fwd: SWON's Summer Cookout

Cassondra Vick cassondra at swonlibraries.org
Fri Jul 22 13:04:13 EDT 2016

Please excuse any cross-postings and sorry for those who are too far away
to join us (we wish you could!). Register for cookout here:
bit.ly/cookout2016
*​SWON serves libraries in Kentucky and Ohio!*

[image: SWON Libraries]

SWON Libraries // Special Event

SWON, the Ethnic Librarians Special Interest Group
<http://swonlibraries.org/group/ELS> (SIG), and the New to Libraries Network
<http://swonlibraries.org/members/group.aspx?id=163658> will be sponsoring
a summer cookout that is free and open to anyone!

Invite your family, partners, or a friend to come along for the food, fun,
and games.

This cook out will take place at the gorgeous Warren County Armco Park
<http://www.co.warren.oh.us/parks/parks_list/armco.htm> in Lebanon, OH.
We'll be grilling at Shelter House #28 next to the lake, and right next to
a playground for any little ones that join us.

This is a casual event, but please register so we can get a head count for
food!

Families and partners welcome... and encouraged!

  Check it Out!   <http://www.bit.ly/cookout2016>

You’re receiving this because you’re
​​on a mailing list or manage a mailing list

[image: Follow us on Twitter]
<http://swonlibraries.org/link.asp?e=cassondra@swonlibraries.org&job=2535478&ymlink=29203320&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter%2Ecom%2Fswonlibraries>
[image:
Visit us on Facebook]