[SOA] Certified Archivist Exam Ohio

Pamela Dorazio Dean pdean at wrhs.org
Thu Feb 2 15:52:24 EST 2017

Hello Fellow Archivists:

There are 2 staff members at WRHS who wish to take the Certified Archivist exam this July.  If we can find one more person in the area interested in taking the exam, we could schedule it to be administered at a location of our choosing.  The closest test site is Annapolis, MD, but it would be much more convenient and cost effective if we can take it closer to home.  If anyone in or near Northeast Ohio is interested in taking the exam, please contact me so we can register for a closer testing location.

Thank you!

[cid:image001.png at 01D27D6C.58953880]

Pamela Dorazio Dean | Curator for Italian American History
Cleveland History Center
10825 East Boulevard, Cleveland OH
pdean at wrhs.org<mailto:pdean at wrhs.org> | 216.721.5722 ext. 1523
Cleveland Starts Here. Join us!
website<http://www.wrhs.org/>  | digital cleveland history center<http://digital.wrhs.org/> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/CleStartsHere> | twitter<http://www.twitter.com/CleStartsHere> | instagram<https://instagram.com/CleStartsHere>

Please consider supporting the WRHS Italian American Collection by making a gift to the Italian American Heritage Preservation Fund.
https://www.clevelandfoundation.org/give-now/?existing_select=italian-american-heritage-preservation-fund-exfund

This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, and any attachments, and notify the sender by return e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.