[SOA] Another October another American Archives Month!

Harris, Andrew Johnston andrew.harris at wright.edu
Fri Nov 3 12:04:52 EDT 2017

As part of the annual celebration, SOA creates a poster every year to highlight items from collections around the state. This year's theme was Ohio in World War I, to mark the 100th anniversary of United States involvement in the "War to End All Wars." Out of the 21 institutions that submitted images for possible inclusion, a poll of SOA members selected six. Only three were included in the final poster, so we wanted to take this opportunity to share all of the winning images and their stories with you. Congratulations to all images chosen and keep an eye out for the call for submissions for next year's poster!

See all the entrants here http://www.ohioarchivists.org/another-october-another-american-archives-month/

Andrew Harris
Metadata Librarian, C.A.
Wright State University Libraries