[SOA] Review your Ohio Archives Passport info for 2018-19 updates to include in fall update

Natalie Fritz nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:51:47 EDT 2018

Last summer we began compiling information about Ohio archival repositories
to put together a statewide "passport" broken down by region. The 2017
passport included information for more than 60 sites across the state!

Since the ultimate goal is to have an up-to-date resource for researchers
and fellow archivists that can provide information about available
resources, promote, and raise awareness about Ohio archives in general, I'd
like to put the link out there right now for people to review their
information from last year, submit edits and changes, and submit NEW
previously unlisted information on repositories as needed:
http://www.ohioarchivists.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SOAOhioArchivesPassport2017_10.pdf

We'd like to publish the 2018-2019 update on the SOA website by October for
archives month, so it would be great to be able to list any planned
archives months events as well. The link can be shared freely to help
promote and raise awareness and can be easily printed for those wishing to
encourage researchers to participate in an archives "crawl" by visiting
multiple sites.

If you need to make changes to your listing or if you are NOT currently
listed and want to be included in the update, please email all necessary
information to nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com by *August 31*.

Repositories should submit:

Name
Address
Phone Number
Public Hours
Website
Social Media
Brief Description

If you have events planned for archives month, please provide that
information too!

Example:

Clark County Historical Society at the Heritage Center
117 S. Fountain Avenue
Springfield, OH 45502
937-324-0657
www.heritage.center
FB:clarkcountyhistory T:@clarkcohistory Instagram: @clarkcohistory
County museum with research library and archives with local history,
family records, local government records, photographs, and more.

Thank you!

Natalie Fritz

Curator of Library & Archives
Clark County Historical Society at the Heritage Center
117 S. Fountain Avenue
Springfield, OH 45502
937-324-0657 ext. 234
nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com