[SOA] FW: Council seeks 2 at-large members for Strategic Planning Committee

Heise, Robin rheise at co.greene.oh.us
Tue Feb 12 09:14:54 EST 2019

Good morning, SOA members!

Just a reminder that this Friday is the deadline for submitting a letter of interest and resume to be considered as one of the two at-large members of the Strategic Planning Committee.

Serving as an at-large member of the Strategic Planning Committee is your opportunity to help shape the future of SOA. It is important to Council that we have a voice from our membership on this committee in order to ensure that we are meeting our members' needs in our long-term planning. We hope that you'll take this opportunity to help us in planning as we move into the future.

Thanks and have a great day.
Robin
SOA President (2017-2019)

Robin Heise
Records Manager/Archivist
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6489