[SOA] Due Date Extended Council seeks 2 at-large members for Strategic Planning Committee

Heise, Robin rheise at co.greene.oh.us
Tue Feb 26 10:20:18 EST 2019

Good morning, SOA members!

The deadline for submitting a letter of interest and resume to be considered as one of the two at-large members of the Strategic Planning Committee has been extended to March 22, 2019.

During our initial phase of the Strategic Planning process, Council determined that we need to create a Strategic Planning Committee. The Strategic Planning Committee will ensure that the process continues in a timely fashion and will provide continuity across election cycles.

The Strategic Planning Committee will work with Council and will be responsible for SOA's mission and long-term vision and development. Membership will consist of the President, Past-President, two committee chairs, and two at-large members.

Council is seeking two members, who have strategic planning experience at either the institutional or organizational level and are willing to serve as an at-large member of the committee. Committee members will serve a two-year term. The committee will meet quarterly, with at least two of those meetings being in-person.

Serving as an at-large member of the Strategic Planning Committee is your opportunity to help shape the future of SOA. It is important to Council that we have a voice from our membership on this committee in order to ensure that we are meeting our members' needs in our long-term planning. We hope that you'll take this opportunity to help us in planning as we move into the future.

If you are interested in helping to craft SOA's future, please send a letter of interest and a copy of your resume to me at rheise at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:rheise at co.greene.oh.us> by March 22, 2019.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks and have a great day.
Robin
SOA President (2017-2019)

Robin Heise
Records Manager/Archivist
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6489
Fax: (937) 562-6485
Email: rheise at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:rheise at co.greene.oh.us>