[SOA] Job Posting: Government Records Archivist I at the Ohio History Connection

Fred Previts fprevits at ohiohistory.org
Tue May 7 16:45:08 EDT 2019

The Ohio History Connection State Archives is currently considering applicants for the position of Government Records Archivist I.  This position is responsible for:
*         Identifying and appraising record series.
*         Reviewing records retention schedules.
*         Transferring state agency and local government records.
*         Accessioning, arranging and describing governmental records.
*         Performing basic holdings maintenance activities.
*         Employing the efficient use of storage space and equipment.
*         Consulting with public officials on records creation, maintenance, storage and disposition issues.
*         Conducting workshops/presentations for public officials and other interested audiences.
*         Other duties as assigned.
A full job description can be found at our website: https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us/jobs.  Please submit applications and resumes through our online application process.  If you have any questions regarding the position please contact the Human Resources Department at applicant at ohiohistory.org<mailto:applicant at ohiohistory.org>.

Fred Previts | State Archivist
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2536| f. 614.297.2546  | fprevits at ohiohistory.org<mailto:fprevits at ohiohistory.org>

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ohiohistoryconnection>[twitter]<https://twitter.com/OhioHistory>

The Ohio History Connection's mission<https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us> is to spark discovery of Ohio's stories. Embrace the present, share the past and transform the future.