[SOA] Billy Milligan coverage

Prudence Arndt prue.archive at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:00:50 EST 2019

Hello,
For a 3 part TV series on Billy Milligan, the first person in the US to be
acquitted of crimes by reason of a diagnosis of multiple personality
disorder in 1977, I'm looking for local footage of Billy from the 1970's
and 80's and into the 90's and perhaps an obit when he died in December of
2014.

Although there were some Milligan stories from WBNS-tv posted on their site
as recently as last year, the collection was sold last summer to TEGNA.
TEGNA now says when they contacted WBNS, they said they  don't have footage
from the 1970's and 80's but it's clear there were stories about Milligan.
Does anyone have information about where the physical media from WBNS might
be if it perhaps wasn't part of the holdings sold to TEGNA?

Also, we would be very grateful for other leads for local footage that can
be licensed.

Many thanks,

Prudence Arndt
Archive Producer