[SOA] Archival Innovator Award - Society of American Archivists

Jillian Ewalt jewalt1 at udayton.edu
Tue Feb 4 18:09:46 EST 2020

Know an archivist or institution who is contributing to the profession in
creative or innovative ways? Think they should be recognized for their
innovative work? Then nominate them for the SAA Archival Innovator Award!

Deadline: February 28, 2020

Purpose and Criteria for Selection:

Created in 2011, this award recognizes an individual archivist, a group of
archivists, a repository, or an organization that demonstrates significant
impact on the archives profession or within their communities. Nominations
will be assessed for the following criteria:

·       Creativity or innovation in approaching professional challenges.

·       Demonstrated ability to think outside of professional or
institutional norms.

·       Ability to translate creativity, innovation, and new thinking into
working solutions.

·       Development of an archives program or outreach activity that has an
extraordinary impact on a community.

·       Commitment to the advancement of professional knowledge through
traditional or emerging information-sharing media.

Eligibility:

Presented to an archivist, group of archivists, repository, or organization
for work undertaken within the past three years. The work need not be
completed, but it must be sufficiently advanced to demonstrate results.
Unsuccessful nominations from previous years are welcome!

To make a nomination, complete the form at:
https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/45851-Society-Of-American-Archivists
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.smarterselect.com%2Fprograms%2F45851-Society-Of-American-Archivists&data=02%7C01%7Claura.ugleanjackson%40unco.edu%7C2b4008c5724a467c2e6b08d76f89f4c0%7Cb4dce27cd088445499652b59a23ea171%7C0%7C0%7C637100510632198763&sdata=wXtbjZvmVc84Ndkb70I202pvV4YD5T1I4j%2B5NiwjD0Y%3D&reserved=0>
.

Feel free to contact the subcommittee members with any questions you may
have.

--
Jillian Ewalt
she, her, hers

Want to meet? Check my calendar availability
<https://libcal.udayton.edu/appointments/ewalt/ml>.