[OPLIN 4cast] OPLIN 4cast #458: 2015 OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting

OPLIN Support support at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Oct 7 10:30:08 EDT 2015

 OPLIN 4Cast Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
<http://www.oplin.org/4cast/> [image: OPLIN 4Cast]

OPLIN 4cast #458: 2015 OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting
October 7th, 2015

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog for a special announcement. We're
at the Ohio Library Council (OLC) Convention & Expo in Cincinnati today,
and in fact we will be presenting the annual OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting at
3:45 today in room 260 of the Duke Energy Convention Center. Stakeholders
this year will be a bit different - we're going to give you a special look
inside OPLIN. So if you're at the OLC Convention today, please stop by room
260, we would love to see you. You can also catch us in the Exhibit Hall at
booth 224 this evening and tomorrow.

If you're not planning to attend the OLC Convention, the slides of the
Stakeholders presentation (without narration) are posted online
<http://www.slideshare.net/OPLIN/stakeholders-2015-online>, as is the
regular Annual Report
<http://www.oplin.ohio.gov/sites/default/files/AnnualReport2015.pdf> [pdf].

We will return to our regularly scheduled blog posting next Wednesday.

   subscribing to the following URL:
   http://www.oplin.org/4cast/index.php/?feed=rss2.
   - *Live Bookmark.* If you're using the Firefox web browser, you can go
   to the 4cast website (http://www.oplin.org/4cast/) and click on the
   orange "radio wave" icon on the right side of the address bar. In Internet
   Explorer 7, click on the same icon to view or subscribe to the 4cast RSS
   feed.
   http://mail.oplin.org/mailman/listinfo/OPLIN4cast.