[OPLIN 4cast] IMPORTANT: Forthcoming changes to 4cast emails

OPLIN OPLIN support at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Apr 29 09:00:01 EDT 2022

*Hello 4Cast subscribers,*

*We here at OPLIN wanted to let you know that we're going to be switching
formats, starting next week. You'll still get your weekly email when a new
4Cast is published, don't worry! But it will look a little different, as we
move to a different service for sending these out. *

*Note that the 4cast email will also be coming from a slightly different
email address:  *editor at oplin.ohio.gov

*Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.*

*The OPLIN Staff*
*support at oplin.ohio.gov <support at oplin.ohio.gov>*
*(614) 728-5252 <http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B16147285252>
<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B16147285252>*