[OPLINLIST] OLC Volunteers

Kym Lucas kym.lucas@medina.lib.oh.us
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:30:23 -0500

--------------F350597B88289E58364CDE9F

Hello !

To those who have been kind enough to volunteer at OLC Annual
Conference, thank you!  For those of you who are going and haven't
volunteered, it's not too late!

We still need volunteers for the Hospitality and Registration desks and
to collect evaluations.
If you're planning on attending the conference, this is a fun way to
meet new people or network! I hope you'll still consider volunteering if
you know you will be there.

 If you are interested in helping with evaluations,
please contact me, Kym Lucas, at kym.lucas@medina.lib.oh.us.
If you're interested in helping at Hospitality, email Jim McPeak at:
jmcpeak@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
If you're interested in helping with registration, email Kris Gill at
xenagill@aol.com.

Thanks for your consideration.  I think this is going to be a great
conference so I hope to see you all there!
Kym Lucas

--------------F350597B88289E58364CDE9F

begin:vcard
n:Lucas;KImberly J. Byrd