[OPLINLIST] Dynix HUG-Ohio at OLC Annual Conference

Bob Gale rgale@npls.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:16:01 -0500

Attention all Dynix ILS and Horizon user group members:

If you are attending the OLC Conference in Cleveland on Thursday
November 20 please either stop by the IF Committee table at OLC Connects
or meet me after my program from 4:15 - 5:15pm on Banned Books to
discuss CODI/HUG ballot issues.  If you are not able to see me that day
feel free to contact me about the issues and please read your ballot
issues VERY carefully before voting.

Regards, Bob

Robert J. Gale  MSLS, MPA
Head of Technical Services/Automation System Administrator
Newark Public Library System
101 W. Main Street
Newark, OH 43055
Ph: 740-349-5581 Fax: 740-349-5575