[OPLINLIST] Strategies for Conflict Resolution - UNPLUGGED SEMINAR

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:29:28 -0400

--------------070205060709090404090704

*
*

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
<http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?a=formreg&id=284>

**The Greater Cincinnati Library Consortium is proud to present
Strategies for Conflict Resolution - Unplugged Seminar Thursday, October
23rd, 2003 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the GCLC Office (Directions to
GCLC <http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html>).  The GCLC
Unplugged Seminars are moderated by Michael McCoy, GCLC Executive Director.

How do you deal with conflict in your library? Like any social
institution, a library is often the scene for interpersonal conflict.
Whether the conflict includes staff members, patrons, or both, the
results of conflict can be devastating. This seminar will explore ways
of dealing with, and minimizing the effects of, interpersonal conflict.
Participants will have the opportunity to share experiences as we try to
identify the best practices for managing conflict between people and
controlling its effects.

Member Cost: $10
Non-Member Cost: $20

--------------070205060709090404090704

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?a=formreg&amp;id=284"><b>This
announcement has been posted to several lists. &nbsp;Our
apologies for any duplication.<br>
<big>Strategies for Conflict Resolution - Unplugged Seminar</big>
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the GCLC
Office (<a href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html">Directions
to GCLC</a>).&nbsp; The GCLC Unplugged Seminars are moderated by Michael
McCoy, GCLC Executive Director.</p>
How
do you deal with conflict in your library? Like any social institution,
a library is often the scene for interpersonal conflict. Whether the
conflict includes staff members, patrons, or both, the results of
conflict can be devastating. This seminar will explore ways of dealing
with, and minimizing the effects of, interpersonal conflict.
Participants will have the opportunity to share experiences as we try
to identify the best practices for managing conflict between people and
controlling its effects.</p>
Non-Member Cost: $20</p>

--------------070205060709090404090704--