[OPLINLIST] Virus Alert?

Stephen Hedges shedges@athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:53:32 -0500

>From the description, this looks like an e-mail I sent out to several people
last week (without an attachment) that must have been cloned somewhere in e-
mail land and used as a vehicle for attaching a virus.  Our anti-virus software
sent me a note today that it had detected and deleted a virus in an e-mail from
shedges@aol.com, but I have no AOL account.  That may not be related to this
problem, however.

Thanks for the warning, Susan!

Stephen Hedges