Fwd: RE: [OPLINLIST] Library Foundations

Michael G. Snyder mgsnyder@camls.org
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:22:50 -0400

Toni:

This may or may not be what you are looking for but one of the best
resources in the country is the Foundation Center-Cleveland.  The
Foundation Center-Cleveland has a unique, comprehensive library at 1422
Euclid Avenue in downtown Cleveland.  They are just a short bus ride from
Tower City and it might be worth a visit during the OLC annual conference
in Cleveland (November 19-21).

To learn more about the Foundation Center-Cleveland, go to:

http://fdncenter.org/

I hope this helps.

Mike Snyder
CAMLS