[OPLINLIST] Workshop on Branding, Marketing, and Public Image

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:49:51 -0400

--------------050703080209070505070508

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplications.
*

*Branding, Marketing, and Public Image - UNPLUGGED SERIES*

This "unplugged" seminar will focus on the best practices for presenting
your library to its public. We will share practical techniques for
creating a recognizable, accurate, and attractive face for everthing a
library does. Be sure to bring any examples of promotional or
institutional literature you can find.

*Speaker:*
Michael McCoy, GCLC Executive Director