[OPLINLIST] Fire

Sheila Baldwin spauldsh@oplin.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:55:45 -0400

Dear folks,
August 21, 2003 there was odor of something burning (like paper) on the main
floor of our library. The source seemed to be near our main floor copier
which is located just outside the fiction room. The fire department officer
came to help us look for the cause and couldn't find anything. Two days
later a patron came to the main desk with a paperback romance she wanted to
check out. The fron cover had several burn marks through to the next page.
Has anyone out there in Libraryland had any similaar experiences?