[OPLINLIST] Library entrance flooring

Mary Novak novakma@oplin.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:54:54 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C37D01.BEFD0C80

    We are searching for the perfect floor covering for the area between =
the front door and the circulation desk at our Springboro Branch.   =
Being a smaller library, maintenance is a big concern.  We don't have =
the big scrubbing machine and wet-dry vac that is needed to keep ceramic =
tile  grout clean and nice looking.  Walk-off carpet is ugly, and =
regular carpet gets very stained and wears quickly.  Vinyl doesn't have =
the more formal look that we want, and it needs to be waxed and shows =
scuff marks.  We even looked at rubber floors at a local hospital, which =
do not need to be waxed.  Unfortunately, the rubber floors look like the =
vinyl, or like what you'd expect in an emergency room.   =20
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mary Novak
novakma@oplin.org
Franklin Public Library
(937) 746-2665
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C37D01.BEFD0C80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We are searching =
for the=20
perfect floor covering for the area between the front door and the =
circulation=20
desk at&nbsp;our Springboro Branch.&nbsp; &nbsp;Being a smaller library, =

maintenance is a big concern.&nbsp; We don't have the big scrubbing =
machine and=20
wet-dry vac that is needed to keep&nbsp;ceramic tile&nbsp; grout clean =
and nice=20
looking.&nbsp; Walk-off carpet is ugly, and regular carpet gets very =
stained and=20
wears quickly.&nbsp; Vinyl doesn't have the more formal look that we =
want,=20
and&nbsp;it&nbsp;needs to be waxed and shows scuff marks.&nbsp; We even =
looked=20
at rubber floors at a local hospital, which do not need to be =
waxed.&nbsp;=20
Unfortunately, the rubber floors look like the&nbsp;vinyl,&nbsp;or like =
what=20
you'd expect in an emergency room.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any suggestions =
would be=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Mary Novak<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:novakma@oplin.org">novakma@oplin.org</A><BR>Franklin =
Public=20
Library<BR>(937) 746-2665</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C37D01.BEFD0C80--