[OPLINLIST] Ohio Memory poster available

Laurie Gemmill lgemmill@ohiohistory.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:05:20 -0400

Good afternoon,

Would you like an Ohio Memory poster for your library?

The Ohio Memory Online Scrapbook provides online access to primary =
source materials from over 300 archives, libraries, historical societies =
and museums at www.ohiomemory.org . =20

You can view a small digital image of the poster at: =
http://www.ohiomemory.org/om/images/Ohio-Memory-Poster.jpg=20

If you would like a poster or several, we can mail them to you free of =
charge. Please do not respond to the listserv, send an email to =
lgemmill@ohiohistory.org. Remember to include the number of posters you =
would like and a mailing address.  It is also helpful if you confer with =
staff at your institution so we only mail posters to each library once.

Laurie Gemmill
Assistant Head, Online Access Dept.
Ohio Historical Society
(614) 297-2589