[OPLINLIST] Salary Survey

Paul Pormen pormenpa@nolanet.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:32:01 -0400

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Dear Ohio Public Library Directors-

First let me thank the many of you that have already completed the NOLA
Salary Survey. There are many of you that have completed the survey for the
first time. Thanks for your input as this makes the data more accurate than
ever before.

To those of you that have not yet entered your data there is still time
today and tomorrow. For complete information on the Salary Survey, please
check our Website front page under NOLA Salary Survey at WWW.NOLANET.ORG.
Thanks again for your help and for your contribution to the Ohio Library
Community,
Paul

Paul E. Pormen
Executive Director