[OPLINLIST] RE: Out of State card holders?

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:59:01 -0500

My sincere thanks to everyone who responded to my
questions yesterday.  I have forwarded information to=20
the individual who inquired, further suggesting that
it might be helpful to contact the libraries whose
service area includes the geographic region he is
studying.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager