[OPLINLIST] (no subject)

Dillie, Thomas TDillie@gcpl.lib.oh.us
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:15:06 -0400

Greg,
  Take a look at http://www.wheeloffortune.com/, click on the =
'communicate' link from the menu on the left and then go into the =
Message Board.  There is a board called 'Wheel Watchers Club'  and two =
of the most recent posts mention what seem to be solutions to puzzles =
from last night's show.  One solution is "Fresh Alaskan King Salmon" =
which appears to be the solution to something called the Prize Puzzle; =
the other is "You have to focus."  Maybe the patron can tell from the =
posts what's going on there. I  have no clue.
=20
Tom Dillie, Head Librarian
Cedarville and Jamestown Community Libraries
Greene County Public Library
P.O. Box 26
Cedarville OH 45314
tdillie@mail.gcpl.lib.oh.us
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: oplinlist-admin@oplin.org [mailto:oplinlist-admin@oplin.org]On =
Behalf Of Greg Romer
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:52 AM
To: oplinlist@oplin.org
Subject: [OPLINLIST] (no subject)

            Yes, this is a legitimate reference question.  We have a =
patron who needs to know the answer (a phrase) to last night's (April =
7th) Bonus Puzzle on Wheel of Fortune.  She needs the answer before 4 P. =
M. to get credit.  Apparently, nobody in our library watches. =20

=20

Greg Romer

Holmes County District Public Library

gromer@holmeslib.org